$15.00 an hour - Part time, Temporary to Permanent.
This work is 4 hours a day for 3 days a week.
St. Elizabeth Family Support Services is a non-profit organization that provides services for individuals and families who are experiencing personal or social problems and related challenges.
St. Elizabeth Family Support Services endeavors to strength and support families and their extended communities in overcoming hardships and challenges. We achieve this by collaborating with others to create lasting and measurable improvements through education for social well being. We strive to solve problems, no matter how difficult for a safer and stronger environment.
We are currently looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties such as:
- providing support to our management and employees,
- assisting in daily office duties, and managing our organization’s general administrative activities.
- coordinate Summer Camps and other events
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent Organization Skills and Attention to Detail
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable and Dependable
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- at least one year related office experience
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries
- Retrieve information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents;
- prepare written summaries of data when needed
- Communicate with parents, community partners, and other outside liaisons prior to and throughout the summer
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org