ST. ELIZABETH FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES SUMMER CAMP RULES
- BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS AT ALL TIMES
- Social Distance 6 meters with masks and constant hand washing is required.
- NO Profanity or Horseplay is ALLOWED
- (NO Kicking, Hitting, Spitting, Fighting, pushing, Running , etc.)
- NO Running around
- No gum chewing
- Each Child MUST Stay with their Assigned Group & Counselors.
- Parents/Guardian may be called to Pick Up their child if the Program Counselors find that the child is Sick or for Disruptive Behavior.
- The Parent/Guardian or their alternate designate will be contacted to pick up the child from Summer Camp.
- In the case where the Parent/Guardian or alternate can not be contacted or there is an immediate medical need, SEFSS staff will transport the child to hospital to get the required medical attention.
- Parents/Guardian must come into the camp to sign their child in & out each day they participate.
A COVID-19 checklist must be completed each day when arriving at camp.
- No Child will be allowed to leave the building without their parent/guardian.
- Camp Hours are 8:00am to 3:30pm
Arrival NOT earlier than 8:00am
Pick up NOT later than 4:30pm.
$35/hour will be charged for late pickups.
- Should you need to speak with your child, or your child needs to speak with you, a member of our staff is available to connect you by phone.